2020 Soccer Game Guidelines
Dear Parents, Athletes and Spectators,
Soccer games will be starting soon and they will look much different from usual. We will be following guidance from SED, NYSDOH, SLCPH, and NYSPHSAA to protect the athletes, spectators and the community. We are fortunate that our students have been allowed to participate in fall sports. Please help us make this season successful.
Below you will find the COVID 19 regulations for games and spectator protocols that must be followed:
- Masks must be worn at all times by all players, coaches, officials, game staff, chaperones, and spectators.
- Each athlete is allowed only two (2) spectators for both home and away games. There will be a gate list for all home and away games. Please check in with the gate person when entering the premises.
- Spectators may only be across from the team bench area, they may not be behind the team area, on the end lines, behind the goal, or next to the team benches.
- No spectator benches will be available. Please bring your own chairs.
- Tents are not allowed to be used by either the teams or spectators.
- No concessions will be sold at games.
- No bathrooms for spectators.
- Spectators must follow social distancing rules and maintain 6 feet of physical distance between individuals and/or family household units at all times (As per NYSDOH guidance).
- We ask that all spectators promote positive sportsmanship at all times.
- If a ball goes out of bounds during a game, please do not touch it.
- At the conclusion of the game, spectators need to leave the facility. Please do not congregate in groups, mingle, or gather around the parking lot or bus.