School Resources » Working Papers for Students

Working Papers for Students

There is now an Alternative Process for issuing student working papers during the COVID-19 school closure. Parents/guardians and minors complete the appropriate application form (see links) and email it to Mrs. Niles at [email protected] or mail to Mrs. Niles at P.O. Box 185, Hammond, NY 13646. Links to the fillable PDF files for the forms are below. These forms also allow digital signatures. Once received, we will schedule a video call with the minor, and if required, the parent/guardian. During the video call, the minor must present the required documentation (example: passport, drivers' license etc.). We will then complete the working card, sign it, and mail to the minor. The minor should sign the card upon receipt. The requirement that the minor sign the card in the presence of a school official is temporarily waived for the duration of New York's COVID-19 school closures. 
Here are the links should you choose to use the fillable PDF:
AT-17 Application for Employment Certificate:
AT-22 Application for Employment Certificate:
Here are the downloadable PDF files to fill out and mail in to school: